Pages

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Mini Reunion......

Happy Sunday everyone ! Ok, firstly, Thank You Mother Nature for finally blessing us with the grace of SUNSHINE and WARMTH ~ !! LOL
It has been rather chilly here lately. A couple weeks ago we went from the air conditioning , to heat, to nothing, to heat and now to nothing. I spent Saturday with some friends scrapbooking for the day. It was good to get out and have some laughs. I was in a bit of a funky mood so it was fun to hang with some great gals. I even managed to make two cards! ( which I will post soon)

Today I went to visit a friend that moved about 2 1/2 hours away from me a few years ago. We don't get to see each other often and she just had a baby GIRL about 3 weeks ago. Her Mom hosted a baby shower for her today and it was sooooooo nice to see my friend and her baby girl, Myrhanda. I hope to go visit her soon and do some more catching up. It was a bit difficult to do today with a baby shower happenin'.

On a side note. Hershey went for his first set of needles at the Vets. Uh ohhhhh, our little porkball needs to lose 4 pounds ! That's a fair bit considering their size. She said his needs are 'loose' and the extra weight can lead to trouble in the future so its best we get rid of the weight now. That is not so easy. We have 2 other cats that do not need to lose weight and the one that DOES need to lose it has a fetish for food. Needless to say this is going to be a challenge. LOL

Update: Yes ! I finally reached the two ladies that purchased cards from me back in mid-April. I emailed several times but to no avail. I found out later that one of the ladies had gone on a vacay and upon returning just deleted all of the emails that awaited her. And guess who's emails were part of that --- yup. the ones from me. The other lady said she didn't receive emails from me. Im not even sure what happened there, but I suspect her computer sent mine to her junk mail and she didn't notice. At any rate, they both have their cards and everyone is thrilled-- especially ME. LO

I hope everyone had a fab weekend! Have a wonderful week. Stay grounded and always be grateful. :)

Thanks for stopping by !!

No comments:

Post a Comment