Pages

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Last Day on the snowmobile.....

Good Morning everyone ! It's a beautiful Sunday morning here in Ontario. The skies are bright blue and the sun is shining....mind you its a chilly -18 celcius!! We are just having breakfast and a coffee and then heading out to snowmobile. It will be the first time we get to go close to home. We are just driving out to the countryside where our snowmobiles are stored (out where we used to live) and we can leave from there. There's finally enough snow around here so we dont have to drive 2+ hours north to where the trails are nicely covered in fluffly white stuff. This will be my last trip of the season as i leave next saturday for Cuba !!! whooohoooo !! so excited ! It will be my first 'winter' trip in over 20 years. ( a long time ago i went to florida for Christmas...) Super excited about Cuba. I'm going to pack tomorrow--i sure hope my summer clothes still fit me ! LOL
 
A friend of mine had to have surgery last week and i made her a get well soon card.... here it is


 
I coloured this cutie with Copics : E41,42,43,44,47,49,BG11,72. I also stamped the kitty's head a second time,coloured it, and then pop dotted it over the original stamped image. This gave it a bit of dimension and i liked how it made the bandage stand out. The background is from Go Kreate, and i used Spellbinders and StampinUp punches. The flowers are a mix from my stash and so is the patterned paper--i believe it's Paper Loft--(miss that paper line)
 
I'm trying to get better at blogging more regularly. I find the weekends is when i really get a chance to create and post. Im going to try to post something mid-week...kinda just a fun post and then a card on the weekends. Lord knows my three mischievous cats entertain us enough and i have crazy stories about them to post LOL.... sorry for all you non-pet lovers hehehe..... I never had children, so im the crazy cat lady LOL...
I also am still learning how to put a watermark on my photos. A wonderful FB friend created one for me and i have yet to be able to use it !! ggrrr... perhaps that is my challenge when i get back from snowmobiling tonight.
 
Have yourselves a wonderful Sunday ! Thanks for stopping by and all comments are greatly appreciated :)
Happy crafting !!


No comments:

Post a Comment