Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Love is in the Air......

Wow, this was a rather productive weekend ! It was hubby's birthday on Saturday and his choice was to spend the day snowmobiling. So we drove 2 and a half hours north to where there was a bit more snow than here at home. I wish now that i had taken some pictures on the trails....can you say winter wonderland?! It was soooo pretty. The trees all had a few inches of snow on their branches and when they stretched over the trail overhead it made it look like an enchanted forest. And then there was the water coming out of the rock walls along some of the trails. It looked like frozen waterfalls. I'm glad we went. It was worth the agony i was in all day today LOL.... thank goodness my carpel tunnel is in my non-colouring hand !
Speaking of colouring...Love is in the air..... My parents are celebrating their 57th anniversary! Wowser!! They are such a wonderful example of what it means to truly live by the vows they took all those years ago. They have real moments--good and trying--and they work through them. Today's couples run before trying everything they can to work through the issues in their relationship. I congratulate my parents on being able to continue to learn from each other, help each other,grow together and most of all, LOVE each other. So in their honour, here's a cutie i coloured this morning for my parents anniversary. She's one of the new Magnolias. click here to check out the new stamps. I used the new papers from Authentique, memory box dies, spellbinder dies and the Magnolia doo hickey tag.
i coloured her with E000,00,31,35,41,42,43,44,47,R20,21,22,24,W5
Sorry the pictures seem a bit light... not sure why as they dont look like that in the file on my computer. And you may not be able to see, but this l'il sweetheart got a bit of sparkle on her arrows and head band along with some glossy accent on the bow.





Thanks for stopping by....
Happy crafting !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment